Baltic Automotive Components Cluster together with German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA), German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania (AHK), Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania in Germany and LINPRA organized an online webinar for companies in engineering and technology fields.
The seminar is useful to all businesses interested in doing business in the Baltic States.
Lithuanian automotive production is currently enjoying the most favourable conditions for growth, yet the market remains far from saturated. Local and German companies are invited to take a look at the country’s rich traditions in engineering, strengthened by the recent arrival of major industry players like Hella and Continental, establish collaborations and discover the latest achievements in Lithuania.
Find the MS Teams webinar video and speakers’ presentations below in the agenda.
November 17, 2020, Agenda:
1) Dr. Kurt-Christian Scheel, Managing Director of German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA): introduction and welcome speech.
2) Alenas Gumuliauskas, Chancellor of the Ministry of Economy and Innovation of Lithuania: overview of Lithuanian eco-system.
3) Florian Schröder, CEO of German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce (AHK): introduction and welcome speech.
4) Giedrius Valuckas, President of the Lithuanian Association of Free Economic Zones: Lithuania – place for expansion or gateway for German companies.
6) Darius Lasionis, CEO of Baltic Automotive Components Cluster (BACC): Development of automotive sector in Baltics – engineering achievements and success stories with examples of latest developed solutions for electric vehicle technologies.
Moderated by Šarūnė Šablevičienė, Commercial Attaché of the Republic of Lithuania in Germany, Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania.
https://linpra.lt/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Mazas-300x94.png00linprawphttps://linpra.lt/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Mazas-300x94.pnglinprawp2020-11-19 06:17:172020-11-19 11:11:02Lithuania – discover new supply chain partners. Engineering and technology success stories and the latest achievements
Lithuanian engineering industries association LINPRA
Enterprise code: 121895717 VAT payer code: LT100002333615 Savanorių pr. 176 C – 803, (8 floor), LT-03154 Vilnius Tel. 8 5 231 2520 Fax. 8 5 203 2222 E-mail: email@example.com