UPSKILL baigiamoji konferencija
- 13:00 Welcome & Introduction
- 13:10 – 13:30 Keynote Speach
- 13:30 – 14:00 Overview of the situation in the plastics sector in Europe – Mr. Alexandre Dangis (EuPC)
- 14:00 – 14:30 Presentation of the UPSKILL project and its results – Mrs. Gražina Zardaleviciene (LINPRA)
- 14:30 – 15:30 The importance of the UPSKILL results for educational system of partner countries (Lithuania, Finland and France) and overview of how the results will be applied – Mr. Vytautas Petkūnas (VPM); Mr. Pierre-Jean Leduc (Polyvia Formation); Mrs. Outi Kallioinen (TREDU)
- 15:30 – 16:30 The importance of the UPSKILL results for the plastics industry – Mr. Vesa Kärhä (FIPIF); Mr. Laimonas Bačkys (Intersurgical)
- 16:30 – 16:45 UPSKILL coordinator closing remarks
- 16:55 End of the conference
- Representatives from the plastics value chain
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Government regulators
- Trade associations
- Service providers
- Analyse and identify qualifications and European VET curricula for plastics production line conductors based on the current and future skills demand in the plastics industry.
- Develop an adaptive work-based learning vocational training programme by integrating digital, programming, circular economy, and lean manufacturing skills.
The upskill project is Co-founded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
* We would like to kindly ask you to send us your professional questions in advance. We will have limited capacity and time to answer the real time questions, however the speaker(s) will be answering the pre-collected and selected questions.Please submit your questions to Lilla Mezriczky – email@example.com before 10 April 2021 12.00 CET.