RestartSMEs International seminar and workshop: ERP systems interoperability
Materials of the seminar are available HERE:
- Seminar video recording
- Key-note presentation: ERP systems interoperability
- RestartSMEs presentation
Get a free assessment and find out how your SME can move towards Industry 5.0. Evaluate your Company’s Digital Maturity HERE.
13 September, 09:00–10:30 CET, online.
Register HERE to get an MS Teams access before the event.
- Key-note presentation by an expert guest speaker – experienced software engineer and project manager at software industry;
- Roundtable group session of knowledge, experience and best practice exchange between participants, sharing know-how to transform business model and improve sustainability.
Topic: ERP systems interoperability
Digital transformation with special emphasis on ERP software and how it can help manufacturing companies achieve their strategic goals.
- 09:00–09:10 Project introduction: Karolis Skebas, LINPRA Export Development Manager. ReStart SMEs: Facilitating collaborations for the adoption of Industry 5.0 new technologies for business owners
- 09:10–09:50 Key-note presentation: Narcís Calvet Roura, Digital transformation consultant and project manager at GLAM SOFTWARE. ERP systems interoperability
- 09:50–10:20 Roundtable group session, moderated by: Orijana Mašalė, Entrepreneur, independent board member. Companies’ introduction, Q&A, distinguishing of main challenges, lessons learned or success stories in the field of ERP
- 10:20–10:30 Wrap up, END of workshop
Key-note guest speaker:
Narcís Calvet Roura, Digital transformation consultant and project manager at GLAM SOFTWARE, who is a computer software engineer and MBA graduate with 20 years’ experience in the software industry. Started his career in software development. Throughout the years leaned towards project management and the business side of software. His specialization areas are digital transformation and software development. Currently is mostly working with ERP software implementation.
The workshop is addressed to business owners and representatives, production and technology managers of manufacturing SMEs in automotive, machinery & equipment, food and textile.
The workshop is organized as part of the European project RestartSMEs by the project partner LINPRA (Engineering and Technology Industries Association of Lithuania), in collaboration with Eurecat. Aim of the workshop and overall project – build resilience of manufacturing SMEs by analysing their digitalization needs and offering specific tools to adopt modern technologies such as AI, robotics, cybersecurity & IoT.
Before the event:
Get a free assessment and find out how your SME can move towards Industry 5.0. Project experts will get back to you with a wholesome analysis of your strengths and weaknesses, and help you come up with an action plan. Evaluate your Company’s Digital Maturity HERE.
ReStartSMEs has received funding from the European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA), under grant agreement No. 101037910
Contact for more information: